Please click here to join the Booster Club or to make a donation.
Or you can Venmo @wreckersGsocc (Anthony Sivinski)
If you prefer to join and make a donation by check, please make your check payable to: GSOCC Booster Inc. and mail it to Anthony Sivinski, 39 Mohawk Rd, Norwalk, CT 06851.
The Booster Club provides assistance in the following ways:
- A portion of the Assistant Varsity coach’s salary
- All Salaries for JV and Freshman Assistant Coaches
- Nutrition and Mobility Seminars for all teams
- Upgrades to Loeffler Soccer Field and the fan seating area
- Tryout jerseys and practice jerseys for the Freshman, JV and Varsity teams
- Colored practice pinnies for the Freshman, JV and Varsity teams
- Filming Freshman, JV and Varsity games
- Coaching Seminars for the Staples coaching staff
- Sponsoring all players at the end of season banquet
- Gifts for all departing seniors
- Senior Day refreshments and decorations
In addition, the Booster Club provided the following administrative and general support:
• Organized preseason practices;
• Designed and maintained the program Website;
• Organized Alumni Game and alumni outreach;
The Booster Club’s goal is to enhance the girls soccer program at Staples in as many ways as possible and to help the girls succeed on and off the field. We can maximize the benefit to the soccer program at Staples with 100% participation.
All donations to the Booster Club are tax deductible, and members will receive a confirmation of their contribution.
Thanks for your support,
Staples Girls Soccer Booster Club Board